Lacrosse Scholarship in the USA
Do you want to play lacrosse at a competitive level and enjoy the best facilities and all-round support? Becoming a student-athlete at an American University or College might just be the best decision you will ever make! Needless to say, earning a lacrosse scholarship is the most effective route to achieve that goal.
The American college system basically ‘breeds’ athletes. The intense mentality and approach to the sport is shown by their designed training programs with specific strength and conditioning equipment. This enables their students to fit their athlete lifestyle into their busy academic schedule.
Does that sound appealing to you? Can you see yourself dedicating hours on end to training as well as studying? If so, then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us so we can start the process together.
- Lacrosse is the fastest sport on two feet.
- The game was originally used to toughen up young men for war, focusing also on the spiritual side.
- The first game of women’s lacrosse was played in 1890 in Scotland.
- 2013 will mark the 32nd year of the NCAA Division I Women’s Lacrosse Championship.
- This year (2013) the NCAA Division II Men’s Lacrosse bracket will expand from four to eight teams.