United Sports USA, The UK’s leading sports scholarship consultants have now secured sports scholarships for high school leavers or university transfer students from 18 countries spanning 4 continents, Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
These talented youngsters are now full time student athletes at college in America studying from NJCAA to NCAA Division 1 level in 41 different states in the US.
From Ross McKinnon a Glasgow native who received a soccer scholarship in America to New York with Hartwick College to Sana Tufail from Dubai who achieved a golf scholarship in the USA with the University of Tulsa the company are committed to finding the best sporting talent anywhere in the world to help them become student athletes in the USA.
In Alapabetical order the nations our students have come from are:
Dubai – Sana Tufail, golf scholarship with University of Tulsa
England – Alexander McNally, track and field scholarship to Academy of Art University in California
France – Jean Gnapi, soccer scholarship to USAO
Ireland – Nathan Northcutt, soccer scholarship to Concordia University in Nebraska
India – Avyay Gural, soccer scholarship to St. Francis Univeristy, New York
Italy – Simone Olivia, soccer scholarships leaves 2015
Lebannon – Majed Osman, soccer scholarship to West Virginia University
Namibia – Berlie Yandima, soccer scholarship leaves 2015
Northern Ireland – Scott Close, soccer scholarship to Rose State College, Oklahoma
Norway – Mads Lyngden, soccer scholarship, Radford University, Virginia
Oman – Daniel Watt, soccer scholarship, leaves 2015
Pakistan – Khurram Shazad, soccer scholarship, Young Harris University, Georgia
Poland – Dominika Gradecka, golf scholarship, leaves 2015
Singapore – Luk Ka Ku, soccer scholarship, Genesee CC, New York
Scotland – Connie Jaffrey, golf scholarship to Kansas State University, Kansas
USA – Travis Clolinger, soccer scholarship to USAO, Oklahoma
Wales – Kyle Mickleburgh, soccer scholarship to Southwestern Christian University, Oklahoma.
If you believe you are talented enough to play college sports our top tips are:
1. Be assessed by a professional, we assess every student that applies to united sports usa to gage whether they are competing at a suitable level for college sport.
2. Start early, most students leave it to late to apply to a recruitment company or college, our adivce is plan at least 2 years ahead of leaving high school.
3. Sit the SAT exam more than once, students can get lazy with this aspect of university entry, the higher you score the more options you will give yourself, make sure your study program is right for the exam.
4. Research college sports by viewing events online via college websites or sports media or even visit some universties if you can.
5. Be realsitic with what you plan to acheive, get the correct level of sport and education that suits you needs !
Check out our assessment page on our website for upcoming sporting assessment dates !